Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Mall in Town



I found out a new shopping mall where I can find all I need! Well, not the Dubai Mall. Discovery of this weekend was the Jumeirah Town Center. I don’t know how I missed this place but never too late. Zen Pilates has studio in this mall and there is everything here from Feet First to Skin Clinic, Nail Station to Sumo Sushi. Well actually I told you before that I am a sushi smob, but I actually liked the Sumo Sushi here. There was also a handcraft shop that I’ll check for my mummy. She would have loved this place. There is a nice Cremic CafĂ© with the large outdoors sitting area as well if you feel like painting.

Jumeirah Town Center is on Jumeirah beach road and just before Mercato Mall incase if you have some time to kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment